Law Enforcement / Military
First Responder Discount
Aimpoint supports the men and women who protect and serve our country. We extend a special discount to qualified U.S. law enforcement, military and first responders both active and retired. Please create an account using the link below for access to this exclusive program.
PROGRAM RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Discount applies to a limited selection of professional segment products
- Eligible participants may purchase up to two (2) optics per calendar year
- If you are considering purchasing for your agency or department, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products purchased through this program are not for resale
- You must create an account to begin the qualification process.
- Credentials are subject to verification
- Failure to comply with these rules will cause your access to be denied
We offer a special discount on select products to members of the following organizations:
State Law Enforcement
Local, City, University, Railroad, and Tribal Police
Civilian Employees & Retired
Active Duty (all service branches)
Reserve and National Guard
Retired & honorably discharged
Fire and EMS
Private Security & Security Contractors
Scan or photograph of one of the following documents.
(Note: The name on the supporting documentation must match the name on the ship-to address and credit card).
- Military ID (active, reserve, National Guard, or retired)
- Honorable Discharge Certificate
- U.S. Federal Agency identification card or proof of employment
- U.S. Law Enforcement ID card - State/County/Local/Railroad/University/Tribal
- U.S. Firefighter/EMT identification card or State certification.
- Business Card showing your name and affiliation with a qualifying organization
- Signed letter on official letterhead identifying you as an employee of a qualifying organization
- U.S. State issued Security Officer ID card, or signed letter verifying employment with a qualifying organization.
- USAA membership, CAC, Military or Federal Credit Union membership, Military Exchange membership, VetVerify acceptance etc.
Step 1/3: Create a user account to access this exclusive program.
Already have an account?
Step 2/3: Credential VerificationVERIFY CREDENTIALS
Step 2/3: Verify your existing accountVERIFY CREDENTIALS
Click here to access discount program
Step 2/3: Verify your existing ACCOUNTVERIFY AN ACCOUNT
Continue to shop discounted prices
You will need to upload forms of documentation that shows your First name, Last name, and affiliation with one of the listed organizations. If you are sending a copy of an ID card, black out any identification or badge numbers. If you are uncomfortable sending a copy of your official ID card, a letter on official company/agency letterhead identifying you as an employee or retiree will suffice. Please note, this program is designed to support those who protect our safety and national security or have served honorably in one of these capacities. It is not designed as a business opportunity.
You will be able to enter your order as soon as you have created an account. This documentation will be reviewed no later than the following business day. If everything is in order, your order will ship immediately. If not, we may contact you for additional information, or contact the claimed agency or company to verify your affiliation. Access to the program may be denied at any point if supporting documents are found to be incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate.
PDF, JPG, GIF are the preferred formats
We cannot ship outside of the USA or protectorates. This includes APO’s.
You may purchase up to two sights or magnifiers per year. If you require additional units for your agency, please email email@example.com
Provide one of the alternate forms of affiliation listed such as USAA membership, Federal Credit Union membership, Military Exchange membership etc.
If you do not have any of the documents listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
No, but a qualified individual may order product on behalf of a spouse or family member as long as they do not exceed the annual limit of two sights or magnifiers.
I still need more information – who do I contact?
Send an email to email@example.com or call (703)263-9795 Option 6. We will be happy to help.